We're almost reaching one week of being available to the public! It's an exciting time with many changes! I am proud of the updates that I've been making the past few days! I really do think they'll lend to a better experience overall.
While the changes today are not as apparent, they are indeed there to improve your Circle K experience!
- On the CERF, you are now allowed to use your tab button. It will no longer fail to initialize the magical drop down list by using tab. :) This may help you speed up while filling out CERFs!
- Sign up sheets have now been redesigned slightly, they no longer depend on modal drop downs.
- On the administrative side, we now have the ability to merge pending accounts. This means we can add "ghost" accounts with less repercussions.
- Also on the administrative side, we can now sort through the roster and see which members have excelled in service in each month!
- Forgotten Password Reset Tool - Yes! It's finally here. You now can request to reset your password when you forget your password. I have gotten many comments regarding resetting passwords, and now it's possible! If you forget your password, you can look for the "forgot password" link on the login page.
That's it for now! Keep on serving, Service Knights! Come out to our events, listed to the right!